Get direct one-on-one help with a complimentary college planning assessment. We’ll provide you with a thorough assessment of your current college planning stage and answer any questions regarding admissions or funding for your family.
Step 1 of 2: Please fill out the form below to get started.
What happens during a College Planning Assessment?
It’s a look into where your student and your family is at in the college planning process and what your next steps should be.
Depending on what year your student is in high school, we’ll discuss and answer your questions related, but not limited to:
- Your child’s career aspirations, major interests correlated to potential higher education options
- Your child’s standardized testing timelines and recommendations
- Review of your student’s activities and what a counselor can do to help build their profile
- High school and college application timelines to consider
- What the roles of everyone in the college process are and how to help each contributing member
- Merit-based scholarships
- Building an academic and financially balanced list of colleges to ensure affordability
- Reviewing and stress testing your current college funding plan
- COVID-19 related changes to the college application process
- Identifying the pieces of this complicated puzzle and seeing how we can tie together admissions, financial aid options, and funding into one optimal plan for your family
It’s an hour of time with one of our college planning specialists dedicated to providing your family with insights and ideas into optimizing your college planning strategy.