In order to help families and student with their research for college financial planning, we have compiled a list of useful links and resources that will further help you better understand the college application process as well as the financial requirements for a successful path to college.
- ACT.org – Information on how to sign up for the ACT test.
- Collegeboard.com – Information regarding the SAT tests.
- CSUMentor.com – The source for information on California State Universities.
- UniversityofCalifornia.edu – Everything you need to know about applying to the U.C.’s
- Commonapp.org – The ‘common application’ used by many private universities
Private Scholarships and Student Loan Info
- SDFoundation.org– Great database of scholarships for students in San Diego
- Fastweb.com – Fastweb.com is one of the most comprehensive scholarship databases
- Nelnet.net – A great website to learn about student loans.
- Salliemae.com – This website provides valuable information regarding ‘alternative’ and/or private student loans.
SAT/ACT Prep Courses/Tutors